What size the should pictures be?
- 6cm x 6cm (2.3 inch x 2.3 inch)
Where can I print them?
- Self-service photo printing machines, (like the ones found in Supermarkets and Boots,) offer a range of sizes that you can print your pictures. And if they don't offer exactly 6cm x 6cm prints then you can always get handy with the scissors. The bonus of using a self-service machine is that you can get your prints instantly.
- Download the Inkifi app or go to their website and their mini square prints are the perfect size and style for completing your book.
- At Oddprints - You can trim and edit pictures to any size in order for them to fit the squares in your book.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes we do. Shipping costs will be calculated when you check out.
What is your returns policy?
- If your order is damaged or faulty you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange. Please return to: 22 Kendal Rd, Hove, BN3 5HZ
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the original packaging.
- Please keep the receipt.